100% of this gift is tax-deductible.
To donate by phone please call:
Your donation will help more dogs and cats with cancer survive.
It’s true. If more of our beloved pets that have cancer can receive treatments, they’ll survive and live in comfort for years to come. These are the ways Copan’s Place, can help save the lives of countless dogs and cats.
- Treatment.Our most immediate goal is to build a world-class treatment facility housing a linear accelerator and a CT machine in order to provide cutting-edge cancer treatment to cats and dogs.
- Research.Your donation will support a dedicated treatment facility that enhances the development of new treatment protocols for dogs and cats affected by cancer.
- Support.Your donation will build a library resource center for people whose pets have cancer.
- Education.Your donation will offer educational externships to veterinary students.
- Accessibility.Your donation will provide grants for pet owners with dogs and cats in desperate need of care who otherwise could not afford treatment.